Donate To The "Truth About John Keehan Fund"

Saturday, August 1, 2009

FLOYD WEBB USES RACIAL SLUR TOWARDS FALL RIVER BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY


Time and time again Ive tried to help Floyd Webb but using a racial slur. I at least pulled the plug when one of my friends called him a coon. But this has come right out of his mouth.


Your a discusting person who has learned nothing about life..


I'm going to call you " Boy " from now on.


You wanted to put up emails.

You should be ashamed, your doing a movie on a whiteman who teaches Black men. And your a racist.


"Chris Pieschala
1:44 PM I've been good .. I've been a peace keeper too
1:44 PM They really aren't big on .. what's his name
1:44 PM Barron

floydwebb2k6
1:45 PM They think they are superior to Barron , that is why

Chris Pieschala
1:45 PM I said, Suck it up and sign what ever Floyd's guys come up with or I gaurntee your Dad is going to be on the cutting room floor.

floydwebb2k6
1:45 PM Northern poor folk hating on hardingworking southern boy

Chris Pieschala
1:45 PM I never heard of him
1:46 PM I like my world small
1:46 PM I'm no Count Dracula ya know"

No comments:

Post a Comment